The NHS Staff COVID-19 Vaccination Programme was created in response to the Government roll out of ensuring NHS staff are appropriately vaccinated. The NHS Staff COVID-19 Vaccination Programme is a digital solution which ensures NHS staff are vaccinated in an efficient way, without the need for manual processes.
How does the service work?
Whilst the pathway can be customised to suit the individual needs of your organisation, the service follows these simple steps:
• Staff member completes consent form online
• Staff member attends vaccination
• Healthcare professional uses a tablet to capture immunisations
• Staff member receives a reminder for second test which occurs 21-28 days later
• Full visibility of uptake rates across the region