Inhealthcare has partnered with five NHS providers to roll out new digital health services.
The new collaborations include:
- A partnership with Amazon and an NHS trust to help improve resuscitation training
- A digital service to increase school-age vaccinations across the Humber
- A digital service to support anticipatory care at care homes in Northern Ireland
- The expansion of a digital service to support healthy nutrition at care homes in Scotland
- A digital service to provide remote care to people at risk of stroke in Greater Manchester
Bryn Sage, CEO of Inhealthcare said: “It’s been a busy start to the year. We are seeing strong demand from NHS organisations and local governments for a joined-up approach to health and care.
“Our partnerships help people live healthier lives for longer and keep them out of hospital when they do not need to be there, a major challenge of our times. We are spreading the benefits of technology to people who need help the most.”