Helping patients take care of themselves
Remotely monitor the mental health of your patients before, during and after IAPT. Make better informed clinical decisions, improve outcomes, save time and cost on data entry.
My Possible Self uses clinically recognised content, created in partnership with world-leading experts at Priory Healthcare, to help patients improve their mental health. Interactive tools and techniques, using cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), have been customised for digital use.
Designed with people in mind
The app features six guided series - Sleeping well, Overcoming my anxiety, Tackling my depression, Easing my work stress, Drinking safely and Gambling safely. Patients can discover which of the many tools and techniques work for them. Here are just a few:
- Toolkits to help identify behaviours and monitor progress
- Tags to help recognise activities, people and places that influence mood
- Mood trackers to record feelings and help understand moods
- Visual and audio exercises to help boost mood, relax the mind or drift off to sleep
- Insights to help with better self-understanding and enjoy positive activities
- Journals to record worries, emotions and actions in the moment
- Motivational messages and tips for encouragement every step of the way
My Possible Self is available via the Apple App Store, Google Play and Good Thinking, the NHS-approved wellbeing service. The app is listed at the NHS Apps Library, demonstrating it meets NHS technical, clinical and safety standards.
Download My Possible Self: The Mental Health App