An evidence based digital education & personalised coaching programme for Type 2 diabetes
Designed for those with or at risk of Type 2 diabetes, the Changing Health diabetes programme is focussed on lasting change. The programme gives patients clinically proven, evidence based education and support which can be accessed on iOS, Android and desktop.
Patients have access to one to one coaching with psychologists trained in Changing Health’s proprietary behavioural change techniques to create lasting improvements.
Patients have access to short videos, articles and interactive activities on diet and exercise.
Data security and a simple one click referral process
Through the Inhealthcare partnership, practices can refer patients onto the service through a simple one click referral process from within the patient record. Patient data is transferred back into the patient record for healthcare professionals to view.
Find out more about Changing Health
Watch the Changing Health demo and understand more how Changing Health can benefit those with or at risk of type 2 diabetes.
Find out more about the clinically proven diabetes progamme.
Professor Mike Trenell, Chief Scientific Officer from Newcastle University has applied over 8 years of research into Changing Health.
Get in touch to find out more about Changing Health
- Clinically proven, evidence based education and support for every patient
- 1:1 coaching with psychologists trained to create lasting improvements
- Accessible for patients on iOS, Android and desktop
- Patient referrals completed through the patient record by a healthcare professional
- Patient data is sent back into the patient record for healthcare professionals to view